Join FINOS in-person and online for our first Regulation Innovation themed Open Source in Finance Hybrid Meetup on Wednesday 8th June LIVE from Synechron FinLabs in Times Square, New York City.
Doors open at 5:30pm EST with FINOS talks and the virtual event starting at 6:30pm EST (11:30pm BST).
This month's RegTech themed FINOS Meetup explores what's happening in the world of Regulation Innovation at the Fintech Open Source Foundation.
In-person speakers and presenters include:
- Stephen Goldbaum, Executive Director at Morgan Stanley and Lead Maintainer of the FINOS
- Morphir Project.
- Intro to Open Reg Tech
- Overview of LCR
- Using Morphir to write LCR
- Execution it all on Spark (via Databricks)
- Procuring the data with Legend
- Future opportunities
- Rosetta as a authoring platform (via REGnosys)
- Scala as an authoring platform (via Capital One)
- Sandeep Kumar, FinLabs at Synechron. Horizon Scanning of Compliance Regulations (FINRA, ESMA, …)
- Automatic ingestion, analysis and categorization
of new and changing rules and regulations.
- NLP techniques to identify delta between
- Demo of Digital Compliance Accelerator Tool.
- Discussion and feedback, to explore making it
part of FINOS.
- Paul Childerhose, Member of the Board of Directors at Canadian RegTech Association and Canadian Regional Advocate for the EDM Council.
- Presentation of the key findings from the 2021 Canadian RegTech Association’s Benchmark Report entitled ‘Canada’s road to regulatory technology (RegTech) adoption.
- Is RegTech as a Service (RaaS) - underpinned by Open Source technology - a viable business model for the key participants in the ecosystem.
Register now to reserve your place and avoid disappointment!