This webinar will focus on the products and processes to optimise the use of Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice speech for patients after total laryngectomy. This includes the functions, benefits and candidacy of speaking hands-free. We will cover membrane FlexiVoice strength selection, as well as tips and troubleshooting.
During this webinar, we hope you will gain enhanced knowledge, skills and confidence when facilitating the use of Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice and Provox Life™ FreeHands HME, including the selection of suitable patients and ensuring optimal use.
There is also the opportunity to ask questions with an expert patient using Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice. Harry, who is a tour guide and singer, has been using the Freehands for a number of years. He will fill us in on his journey and hopefully play us a song!
• Introduction to Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice and Provox Life™ FreeHands HME
• Overview of the research on the impact of hands free speech in total laryngectomy
• Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice functions, benefits and candidacy
• FlexiVoice membrane and attachment selection
• Tips and troubleshooting
• Q & A with an expert patient using Provox® FreeHands FlexiVoice