Is it possible to "control" a conversation? How can you cause someone to talk about a subject that coincidentally allows you to spotlight your skills? What if you could learn how to re-engage distracted interviewers, strategically build relationships, and make networking look easy, all within a one hour job club meeting? Would you attend?
11:50am: Since this is a Zoom Webinar not a Meeting, attendees can only join in listen only mode. All "Attendees" who log in before 12pm will be manually promoted to "Panelists" so you can freely ask and answer questions during the meeting. There will be hiring managers on the call who will partake in the conversation and get to know you if you are free to speak with us. Chats will be difficult to monitor during the live discussion.
12pm: The meeting starts, quick introduction of our group purpose, instructions on how to use the meeting, and thank the sponsors.
12:10pm - 12:30pm: The presentation & discussion starts! Topics covered:
- Can we FORCE others to talk about OUR strengths?
- A magic card trick & sales lesson
- Crafting questions that influence the actions of others
- Crafting Good Interviewing Questions
- Asking Strategic Interviewing Questions
- 4 Categories of Interview Questions
- Free resources exclusive to attendees of this meeting, and members of SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com
12:30pm - 12:50pm
- Crafting Good Networking Questions
- Questions to Reconnect with Acquaintances
- A Crash Course in Strategic Networking Questions; 101 - 401 level
12:50pm - 1pm
- If (a big if) the previous discussions do not run into these last 10 minutes then we will list and discuss all questions included in the registration form. If we do NOT get to these, anyone still on the webinar at this point will receive a full list of those questions AND my thoughts on whether to use them, or how to improve them.
1pm (1:05pm at the very latest) the meeting ends