The current healthcare pandemic has certainly disrupted our normal operations. From shifting to a remote position to managing large remote teams to balancing work and being your child's teacher, the diverse and complex changes we're all experiencing leave us a bit disoriented and in need of clear direction. Join us for the kick off to our Next Level Leadership Webinar Series when we bring in Jen Grace Baron and Laura Campbell from Inspire Corps to learn how you can lead your team through these uncertain times.
This webinar is best suited for those who seek to enhance their leadership competencies and effectiveness through innovative, strategic best practices. This webinar will help you discover:
(1) Strategies that drive effective leadership amidst uncertainty, including how to attend to one's own physical, cognitive and emotional energy;
(2) How to manage extreme disruption in your work and life using strategic resets to bring out the best in yourself and others;
(3) Best practices for managing virtual and remote teams, adopting a tech mindset, maintaining a connected, collaborative work environment, and implementing best-in-class remote meeting practices;
(4) How to build community through calm, clear, confident communication to generate novel solutions to complex problems; and
(5) Effective ways to adopt a mindset of empathy, growth and appreciation that encourages dialogue and listening with the team.
This webinar is free to all service members, veterans, reservists and military spouses.