Bring new PASCO Capstone skills and confidence to your courses this fall. Our five 90-minute webinars will cover everything from the essentials of data collection to building measurement-driven models through coding. Register for any or all sessions that interest you:
- Session 1: Connect, Collect, Visualize, and Analyze (Aug 16 webinar)
- Session 2: Take Control of Sampling (Aug 17 webinar)
- Session 3: Drive Output and Author Workbooks (Aug 18 webinar)
- Session 4: Analyze Videos and Transform Measurements (Aug 19 webinar)
- Session 5: Coding and Computational Thinking (Aug 20 webinar)
Attend a session and complete a brief quiz to receive a PASCO Professional Development Certificate of Completion.
Can't attend live? Just register and we'll send you a recording of the session(s).
PASCO Capstone software is designed for data collection and analysis in the advanced high school through college physics or engineering lab on Windows and Mac computers.