This talk will highlight key principles on succeeding at work and in life from Chandramouli Venkatesan's books Catalyst and Get Better at Getting Better. Founder & CEO of KNOLSKAPE Rajiv Jayaraman will also highlight implications of the digital age on careers today, with lessons from his book Clearing the Digital BLUR.
The speakers will discuss:
1. How you succeed is not about how good you are, but it is about how good a model you have to continuously improve how good you are. The “Get Better model” as Chandramoul calls it. How to build this ‘Get better model’ and improve rapidly?
2. Most people succeed in the 1st half of their careers, very few succeed in the 2nd half of their careers. How to prepare for success in the 2nd half?
3. How to leverage life as a catalyst for success at work?
4. What does it take to have meaningful careers in the digital era?
5. What new competencies should you as a professional focus on?