While startups are often viewed as fragile, risky investments, true innovators know the potential these young organizations hold. Lean and nimble, startup ventures possess the flexibility to stay current and make themselves applicable in nearly any situation. In the face of COVID-19, the health industry capitalized on this feature, leveraging the drive of these entrepreneurs for quick turn around on essential supplies and ground-breaking research. In this Transformation Tuesdays installment, hear the stories of some of these startups first-hand.
- Moderator: Akhil Saklecha, MD, Managing Director, Ventures, Cleveland Clinic
- Murali Aravamudan, Co-founder & CEO, nference
- Arnon Chait, PhD, CEO, Cleveland Dx
- Julia Cheek, Founder & CEO, Everlywell
- Adam de la Zerda, PhD, Founder & CEO, Visby Medical
- Ayub Khattak, CEO & Founder, Cue Health
- Tal Wenderow, President & CEO, Vocalis Health