CyberCX invites you to join Microsoft Australia’s National Security Officer, Mark Anderson and CyberCX Director of Security Testing and Assurance, Simon Treadaway as they discuss risk management in the cloud.
Cloud computing is not simply a technology. It can be a cornerstone of digital transformation and can deliver fundamental changes to how businesses operate. Speed and agility are clear advantages but managing risk and achieving good governance in a cloud enabled world does require a different mindset.
With such rapid change in this space, how do we gain trust in a cloud world? Risks, vulnerabilities and misconceptions around cloud technology abound.
Hosted by CyberCX Chief Marketing Officer Shannon Lane, join us for a wide-ranging discussion including:
- The proliferation of cloud services
- ‘Security of the cloud’ vs ‘Security in the cloud’: where are the new lines drawn?
- Where do the lines of trust and shared responsibility intersect?
- The importance of data locality
- Government regulation: how should we think differently about cloud security and risk?