In the face of COVID-19, providers are rapidly adjusting to maintain access while also protecting staff and clients. MTM Services has been busy working with teams across the country to effectively implement these adaptations while maintaining clinical standards and preserving revenue streams.
In this two-part Roundtable discussion, MTM consultants will share insights from their recent work and answer the most pressing questions facing behavioral health providers. Registration is required for both sessions.
Part 2 - Wednesday, May 13 (1-2 p.m. ET)
• Leverage SPQM data to make informed decisions and maintain Just-in-Time prescriber scheduling.
- Scott Lloyd, MTM Services President
• Provide Same Day Access and centralized scheduling with a decentralized staff.
- Joy Fruth, Lead Process Change Consultant
• Maintain proper outcome measurement procedures when you’re not delivering care in person.
- Annie Jensen, Senior DLA-20, Process Change Consultant