The Smart Energy Council is hosting a webinar on Utility-Scale Webinar on 16 December 2020.
This webinar is about using satellite information to predict performance and manage solar assets.
- How analytics and digitization are optimizing O&M and making fault detection easier
- What the software options are in the market currently, and how they benefit projects today
- The evolution and importance of module technology in utility scale solar farms
- Operational case studies
- Andrew Bray, Business Development and Sales Manager
- Thomas Koerner, Corporate Vice President, Canadian Solar
- Stephan Hargasser, Technical Director at S-Rack
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
i-EM SAT provides advanced analytics-powered solutions for intelligent smart grid energy management, enabling optimal decision making through satellite data utilisation. Its mission is to allow energy players, including end-users, to make the best decisions by providing awareness of the activities on the grid and its elements in real-time. i-EM SAT provide innovative solutions for intelligent energy management using satellite data fusion and big data analytics. The main application sectors are: smart grid management, electric vehicles mobility, energy forecasting, renewable plants monitoring, solar resources management and battery storage.
i-EM SAT are looking for a partner to work with across Australia to promote existing products and develop new ones such as predictive maintenance for battery storage. If you would like to know more, please contact Andrew.email@example.com