It is our pleasure to invite you to join the 2020 EUROPEAN CERAMIC DAYS and in particular, the European Parliament Ceramics Forum (EPCF) WEBINARS, to be held on 17 November.
The European Ceramic Days is an annual event that brings together high-level representatives of the European Ceramic Industry with officials and policymakers from National and EU Authorities.
PROGRAMME | EPCF WEBINARS
"TRADE POLICY REVIEW: THE ROAD TO AN OPEN STRATEGIC AUTONOMY" | 14:45-16:15
Moderator: Poppy Carnell
- Denis Redonnet, CTEO, Deputy DG, DG Trade, European Commission
- MEP Bernd Lange, INTA Chair, European Parliament
- MEP Marie-Pierre Vedrenne, INTA, European Parliament
- MEP Inmaculada Rodríguez-Piñero, EPCF Chair, INTA, European Parliament
- Paolo Mularoni, President, Ceramica Faetano S.p.a. (Del Conca Group) and Trade WG Chair, Confindustria Ceramica
- Renaud Batier, Director-General, Cerame-Unie
Coffee-break (15 min) | 16:15-16:30
"MAKING THE EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL AND CBAs FIT FOR SMEs" | 16:30-18:00
Moderator: Kathryn Sheridan
- Mette Kofoed Quinn, Head of Unit, DG CLIMA, European Commission
- MEP Elisabetta Gualmini, BUDG, EMPL, European Parliament
- Àngels Orduña Cao, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Murray Rattana-Ngam, Vice-President, TBE-Tiles and Bricks Europe and Managing Director, Ziegelwerk Bellenberg
- Alain Delcourt, President, Cerame-Unie
The EPCF WEBINARS will be held through the online platform ZOOM. Please register your participation, before Monday 16 November.
You will receive an automatic reply confirming your registration and granting you an access link to the Webinars (please remember to check spam). If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us through email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require additional information or any assistance.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the 2020 EUROPEAN CERAMIC DAYS and the EPCF WEBINARS.