Join us for a free webinar with experts from JLL, Geosyntec and the Urban Land Institute to discuss adaptive reuse trends in the commercial real estate market. While some uncertainty remains in CRE forecasts, it is clear the global pandemic has accelerated certain market trends that were underway prior to COVID-19 including "adaptive reuse" as we continue to see robust activity in the repurposing of existing buildings for new and different uses.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss how the continued growth of ecommerce, the transformation of retail, shifting population demographics, the new normal of remote work, and other factors are revolutionizing the way buildings and structures are being retrofitted, reused, and redeveloped to meet the demands of a new real estate ecosystem. The webinar will:
• Provide an overview of adaptive reuse and the CRE market drivers that are feeding demand for retail, office, and other types of building conversions.
• Analyze the macro trends in urban and suburban living that are impacting CRE and identify what markets and metros are prime areas for growth.
• Describe how the reuse of vacant structures support local economies and communities and satisfy sustainability objectives.
• Highlight specific opportunities for converting existing buildings to new uses and the benefits to property owners, investors, and developers.
• Showcase examples and case studies of successful adaptive reuse projects.
• Provide an opportunity to have your specific questions answered.
The panel will be moderated by Mary Ann Grena Manley, Founder & President of 15E Communications LLC, out of Washington, DC,