The "2nd Tech Conclave 2021 @ BMU” is being organized by School of Engineering & Technology. This aims to bring global thought leaders, industry experts and academicians to discuss the immense potential of technological areas such as Human Computer Interaction, Smart Manufacturing and Engineering-Beyond Silos.
The Conclave will deliberate on the current issues confronting Industry 4.0 with focus on multi-disciplinary education and integration of cutting-edge technologies in the area of electronics and computer science.
• Inaugural Address: Prof Manoj Arora, Vice-Chancellor, BML Munjal University
• Setting the Context: Mr. Akshay Munjal, President, BML Munjal University
• Overview of the Industry: Mr. Sunil Kant Munjal, Chancellor, BML Munjal University & Chairman, Hero Enterprise
• Keynote Address: Mr. Puneet Chawla, Chairman & MD, RailTel Corporation of India Ltd
• Launch of B.Tech. (Electronics and Computer Engineering): Prof. (Dr.) Maneek Kumar, Dean, School of Engineering & Technology, BML Munjal University
• Panel 1: Human Computer Interaction
• Panel 2: Smart Manufacturing
• Panel 3: Engineering- Beyond Silos
• Valedictory & Closing Note