This training covers OSHA requirements for CFR section 1910, Subpart E, Exit Routes and Emergency Planning (29 CFR 1910.33 – 1910.39) and subpart L, Fire Protection (29 CFR 1910.155 – 1910.165. Instruction is designed to familiarize employees with the basic OSHA requirements of exit routes, emergency planning, and fire protection.
Course topics include:
- Common hazards associated with emergencies
- Requirements for exit routes
- Maintenance, safeguards, and operational features for exit routes
- Requirements of Emergency Action Plans
- Requirements of Fire Prevention Plans
- Fire detection and suppression systems, including portable fire extinguishers