Co-organised by the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (HKETO) in Singapore and Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK), and supported by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI), the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME) and Hong Kong Singapore Business Association (HSBA), the webinar targets at business leaders in Singapore who can learn more about how Hong Kong can be the ideal gateway in tapping the enormous business opportunities in Mainland China, particularly the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA).
Highlights of the webinar are as follows:
1. Opening remarks by The Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Mrs Carrie Lam, on Hong Kong’s unique advantages under the “One Country, Two Systems” principle and the strategic role Hong Kong plays in the overall development of the GBA;
2. Dialogue between the Chief Executive and leaders from the chambers of commerce/business associations, namely:
• Mr Lam Yi Young, Chief Executive Officer, SBF
• Mr Charles Ho Nai Chuen, Vice-President, SCCCI
• Mr Kurt Wee, President, ASME
• Mr Dennis Chiu, Chairman, HSBA
and followed by Question & Answer session with the Chief Executive;
3. Panel discussion by industry players in Singapore to share how and why Hong Kong is an important part of their business strategy and why the city will continue to be an important hub for them to attract clients/business across the region, moderated by the Director-General of Investment Promotion at Invest Hong Kong, Mr Stephen Phillips.
Three panellists will be featured:
• Ms Nicki Ramsay, Founder/CEO, CardUp
• Mr Logan Wong, Founder and Managing Director, Pure Senses
• Ms Jaelle Ang, CEO and Co-founder, The Great Room