Director and Digital artist David Brodeur has created a variety of digital artworks. His client list includes some of the world's largest brands such as Google, Gucci, STARZ, Adobe, Nike, Audi, BMW, and Air Jordan, to name a few.
Learn about what it takes to be a top digital artist and the emerging technology enabling digital art to be bought, sold, or collected by anyone in a decentralized manner.
Main concept that will be covered:
• NFT and Cryptoart - The new digital space where artists can now sell their digital art and have it minted on the blockchain.
o What is CryptoArt
o The general steps in creating your own NFT's
o What it takes to be successful selling your cryptoart
o The major sites for selling your work
o Getting paid
• Importance of creating personal work - How personal work made my career blow up and finding the drive/inspiration to keep creating after your day job.
• Art and Imposters Syndrome - How many artists have imposters syndrome and how it can hold their careers and industry back.
• Artistic Style, is it good or bad? My personal take on artists feeling like they need to have a style they are known for in order to be successful.
• Teaching and helping others - Discussion about how helping others makes you a better artist and can help your career.
• Pay to Play - Professional gear and software can get expensive, do you need these things to create like a pro?
Plus, a Q&A Session to ask questions you might have.