Step Up Your Enrollment Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
mStoner and TargetX designed a survey focusing on how prospective teen students use a range of digital tools — social media, websites, email, and digital ads — during their college search and selection process, and what information is most helpful at each stage of the journey.
Our 2019 Digital Admissions research offers rich insights into the nuances of their behavior as they make a vital decision in their lives — be among the first to hear the findings.
You Will Learn:
- What content is important to prospective teens, when and where
- Where to focus your digital enrollment marketing time and energy for maximum ROI
- Which digital tool has the highest impact throughout the entire prospective student journey
- What prospective teens think when they see your institution's digital ads
- Which colleges and universities do it best
Webinar registrants will receive early access to the 2019 Digital Admissions white paper, scheduled for release later this year.
Can't make the live webinar? No problem — we encourage you to sign up to ensure you receive timely access to the recording, slide deck, and bonus materials.