• Engage yourself in a scientific environment and discuss up-to-date findings with pioneers from the
field of obstetrics, gynaecology, midwifery and fertility.
• Gain Continuous Medical Education (CME) points.
• Network with key decision makers from government, private hospitals, and clinics from all
over the MENA region.
• Review the latest trends and technologies used for diagnosis and treatments of diseases related to
obstetrics, gynaecology and fertility.
• Join the interactive debates and discussions about the current and controversial issues in the field
and come to a consensus using evidence-based medicine and expert opinion.
• Apply the latest developments in the field into your clinical practice.
• Submit your abstract and join the MENA Women’s Health Award to get recognised for your research
and clinical findings.