Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• What is person centered care? why do we need it? how do we approach it?
• Basic needs and human rights
• The importance of listening and supporting people to have positive control
• How to respectfully address significant issues of health or safety while supporting choice
• Discovering and developing goals that help people get more of what is important while addressing issues of health
• Tools and strategies for gathering information (MAPS and PATHS) and needs assessment
• Essential lifestyle planning and experience of using person centered tools
• The importance of the role of daily rituals and routines
• Care planning cycle
• Keeping the service user central
• Existing care services
• The role of the family
• Reaching an agreement
• PCCP in practice
• Implementing and reviewing
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.