BML Munjal University in collaboration with Lawctopus brings you an Exclusive Webinar on ‘Skills for 21st Century Lawyers’
The webinar will cover topics like:
• Basic skills you as a young lawyer need and how to develop them
• How school students can start preparing for a career in law today
• How you can start preparing to study abroad in the US, UK
• Latest innovations in legal education brought by BML Munjal University
• BML-Vahura study on Decoding Next Gen Legal Professional
• Mindset and skills the lawyer of tomorrow must have and how to acquire them
The speakers for the webinar are:
Dr. Nigam Nuggehalli is the Dean, School of Law at BML Munjal University. Previously he was a much-loved Visiting Professor at National Law School of India University, and an Associate Professor at the School of Policy and Governance at Azim Premji University, where he also headed the LLM programme.
Dr. Nuggehalli will be hosted by Tanuj Kalia, the Founder and CEO of Lawctopus, NoticeBard and Lawctopus Law School. On a mission to enable informed and inspired careers, Tanuj has written ‘Law as a Career’ published by EBC, founded Lawctopus, the most popular and trusted website for law students and aspirants, and is a sought-after TEDx speaker on law, personal development and entrepreneurship. He has a B.A.BSc./LLB (Hons.) from West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences and an MA in Law, Politics and Sociology of Law from Ambedkar University.
The webinar will prove to be an exciting and informative discussion for school students thinking about studying law, their parents and law students. It will be an excellent platform to have your questions of the future answered by two experts in the field. Register below!