Experience Kelly's TOP-SELLING, most IN-DEMAND webcast topic! Global companies, associations and independent businesses are RAVING about the insights and no-cost, actionable takeaways in this 40 min info-packed webcast.
Right now, your customers need you more than ever. But not in the usual way. What your customers want and expect from you now is radically different through this challenging time. You must differentiate yourself and your company on the experience that your customers have, rather than simply the products and services you offer.
This crisis provides you a unique opportunity to “wow” your customers, by demonstrating that you have their back and that you’re here to help and serve them as they navigate this difficult time.
And your work with them now may look different. Everything is off right now: business sales are off, the pipeline and supply chain may be off, their customers are anxious and concerned. You can work with your customers in new ways by being “quietly helpful”. The work you do now, in this way, will position you for the WIN: how you, your company, brand, people and products will be seen when we’ve turned the corner and we’re on the rebound.
You need to be prepared to transition seamlessly and QUICKLY to “the new abnormal”. In this session, you’ll learn new approaches and mindsets that will make you better, smarter, and more effective in serving your customers – and you’ll cement the bond for increased sales and loyalty.
This session will cover:
• How to address the concerns your customers have right NOW
• How to keep selling and keep serving customers in a way that is relevant for virtual communication – without being tone deaf or insensitive
• How to stay visible without spamming your customers
• 5 low-cost, no-cost action items that you can apply immediately
• What to do – and NOT do – when things go wrong
• How to prepare for the rebound – the consumer insights you need now to create an action plan