Join our special guest speaker James Shore with PNSQC as we open registration PNSQC 2019. We'll have an informal interview where we discuss topics in Agile that you've always wondered about... Listen in for:
1. In one sentence, what is Agile? Would you have said the same thing 20 years ago?
2. What are the basics of an agile culture as is exists in 2019? How is that different than 1999?
3. Since the signing of the Agile manifesto (in 2001), what do you think the signers got right? What could be improved?
4. What does "agile at scale” mean?
5. The manifesto says "Individuals and interactions over processes and tools," yet today there are many more Agile tools available than there were in 1999. How has that changed how Agile is practiced?
6. What are the remaining frontiers for Agile?