Do you know if everyone in your organization is empowered to give and receive meaningful feedback? Do you have a system in place to solicit feedback from employees and to respond with the recognition, guidance, and support they need?
Scaling a feedback culture can be tricky for high-growth companies. You must create psychological safety throughout your organization, be intentional about training every team member, and implement self-organizing systems to ensure that feedback is actually happening.
On Wednesday, February 20th @ 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern, 15Five, ThinkHuman, and Namely will host a webinar to discuss: How to Scale a Culture of Feedback.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a culture of feedback
- Create psychological safety within your organization
- Scale feedback across all of your teams
- Implement systems to self-organize continuous feedback
- Meredith Haberfeld, CEO of ThinkHuman (Moderator)
- Shane Metcalf, Co-Founder and Chief Culture Officer of 15five
- Julie Li, Senior Director of People Operations of Namely
- Latoya Lyn, Senior Human Resources Business Partner of Compass
- Karen Weeks, VP of People of OrderGroove
This webinar will be recorded. Please register to ensure that you receive the recording.
We're also proud to share that this program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.