Zoom Logo

2020 NAB RCCC - Day 1 - Shared screen with speaker view - Recording 1/2
Ashutosh Dutta
01:52:01
These are great advisors with passion and dedication!
Ricardo Veiga
01:56:00
I fully agree!
Zheng Peng
01:57:20
Will the video be available online? I am a new chair and I may need to review some of the important information again.
Trish Jaraicie
01:59:43
Yes, the session is being recorded.
Trish Jaraicie
02:00:07
anader
Brian page
02:03:16
can we also get a copy of the slides
Zheng Peng
02:03:50
I agree, the a copy of the slides would be great!
Larry Horner - Intel
02:05:16
The sides are in a share point site and we will share the link after the conference. Not all are there just yet today
Christopher Udeagha
02:05:43
Good Morning to you all.Please can we get copy of the comprehensive drafted program.The one on VTool is not comprehensive for Days 5 and 6.
Cindy Tiritilli
02:07:01
comprehensive agenda:
Larry Horner - Intel
02:08:19
At this website, you can find the XLS with the current Agenda. Please see the TAB '0. Meeting Agenda' https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z8W-on2gbIpHdBCNZxjOEI8eIu67hu0T?usp=sharing
Larry Horner - Intel
02:08:53
This site and the files are 'wide open' PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/CHANGE DELETE ANYTHING HERE.
Cindy Tiritilli
02:11:14
comprehensive agenda:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SNL11tf7ZplMPn9m88jJBYvrp9B1F238b46xIjAg3mc/edit?usp=sharing
Zheng Peng
02:52:12
It will be great to have some training sessions on hosting virtual technical conferences
Ashutosh Dutta
02:53:09
I agree. We have gotten some excellent support from ComSoc staff
Fawzi Behmann
02:56:18
I fully aggree
chan@mit.edu
03:03:23
I have another meeting in 10minutes and I will return later
Zafar TAQVI, Galveston Bay Section ComSoc Chapter
03:03:58
For our activities always want to valuate Return on Investment (RoI)
Raed Abdullah
03:04:22
I would like to comment please ….
Kristine Chin
03:07:27
It was pleasure meeting all of you virtually.
Raed Abdullah
03:09:29
Kristine - welcome aboard! BTW - we did try to give you a hard time, but you never twitched ; ) ,
Larry Horner - Intel
03:28:17
Folks, if you are thinking of taking us up on the $25.00 today for lunch, it may be a good time to place your order (doordash or what you choose). We will send a link for the Concur website. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT. $25 for today has been allocated, and tomorrow another $25.
sabeva
03:36:32
Cindy that will be great - I had to type DLP for every presenter - updated to Vrools will be great
Larry Horner - Intel
03:37:37
Lunch - how to get your $25(max) refunded. Below is the suggested message you may want to send to those who will be submitting for expense reimbursement.....IEEE has switched their expense reporting to web based submission format. If this is the first time submitting an expense report via ConCur, you can click on the link below to register...https://corporate.ieee.org/resources/travel,-medical-and-insurance/ieee-expense-reportThis expense report for attending the NA RCCC should be filed via ConCur.When filing, there are 4 levels of purpose you will need to choose:Purpose Level 1: Technical Activities SocietiesPurpose Level 2: Communications SocietyPurpose Level 3: NA Regional Chap Chair CongressPurpose Level 4: CS310Please make sure they include receipts, and please provide me a list of attendees to the NA RCCC.
Raed Abdullah
03:47:02
1 extra page is allowed at the cost of 100 US$
Raed Abdullah
03:57:58
VTools has become an example of how IEEE member feedback has been used to improve volunteer services... Thank you Eugene & Team
Kafi Hassan, Northern VA Chapter
03:58:49
Chris, thank you for your kind words. All of our 3 chapters (N VA, Wash DC, and Baltimore) work together and that is really a great team work effort.
Tamseel Syed
04:05:30
Could we consider an option of embedding an image inline in the body of the eNotice or event?
Ashutosh Dutta
04:53:05
Very useful training!
David Alvarez
04:53:10
https://site.ieee.org/vtools/remote-conferencing/ieee.org/vtools/remote-conferencing/ - WebEx request
Brian page
04:54:23
the webex process works well
Messaoud Ahmed Ouameur
04:59:07
mga-im@ieee.org
Tim Weil
05:02:33
Are the COMSOC OU Analytic reports available to our chapter? Always complicated navigating out there.
Ashutosh Dutta
05:17:27
Stefano, GCN has been great over the years to keep the chapters involved and engaged
Ricardo Veiga
05:20:46
VDLs can be reported by the DL and the Chapter Chair as well.
Ricardo Veiga
05:22:37
I agree with with Stefano. We can work on the Chapter Funding request.
Raed Abdullah
05:35:36
Great point Anader!
Stefano Bregni
05:39:22
Thank you all for your attention and good comments. I appreciate that.
Fawzi Behmann
05:39:51
Thank you Stefano very much
Anader Benyamin-Seeyar
05:53:21
Thanks. Let's find an efficient way going forward.
sabeva
06:23:25
I have to leave - very good discussion -"see you" tomorrow- Anna Romaniuk
Zheng Peng
06:23:32
I haven't used VDL ...
Brian page
06:24:27
we partnered with out regions for VDL and it worked well
Zheng Peng
06:25:23
If you are planning a VDL event, the NY chapter would be interested too :)
Alon Newton
06:26:39
Seattle Chapter is hosting a VDL on Dec 15, 2020
David Young
06:27:42
Our chapter (North Saskatchewan) has not used VDL yet, will want to in the early 2021 round. Glad to hear regional/timezone coordination is encouraged - we are a small chapter.
Zheng Peng
06:27:44
Hi Alon, if it's a virtual meeting, can NY chapter joins you?
Lee Roy Gaspard
06:30:17
Houston Chapter has wanted to engage in the VDL but I did not know how to get started with the request. I'll happy to start any time!
Christopher Udeagha
06:32:50
Really good discussions and these can take ComSoc to her greater height. Excellent virtual meeting.
Wahab Almuhtadi
06:34:35
Hi Lee Roy Gaspard, to get the VDL please contact Tim Weil who is NAR DLT/DSP Coordinator
Raed Abdullah
06:39:08
What are the 49% not satisfied with?
Raed Abdullah
06:41:37
Wonderful! Yes, that info can be used to plan improvements
Alon Newton
06:45:01
For those who asked here is link: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/248181
Alon Newton
06:49:41
Please consider sending Students and YP to https://ieee-risingstars.org/ I will be hosting a CVP from Microsoft
Raed Abdullah
06:51:31
Yes!
Kafi Hassan, Northern VA Chapter
07:03:03
sure, Tim.
Paul Cotae
07:03:50
We need to continue the discussion about involving students.
Alon Newton
07:16:57
Thank you!
Preetham Kumar
07:17:04
Congratulations!
Paul Cotae
07:17:51
Congratulations to all awardees!
Anader Benyamin-Seeyar
07:18:20
Felicitation to all.
Fawzi Behmann
07:19:47
Congratulations to all
Kafi Hassan, Northern VA Chapter
07:20:23
Congratulations to all!
Messaoud Ahmed Ouameur
07:20:31
Bravo to all awardees!
Ashutosh Dutta
07:20:48
Congratulations!!! - Well Deserved
Christopher Udeagha
07:22:10
Kudos to the awardees !!! Way to go !!! Keep moving !!!
Messaoud Ahmed Ouameur
07:22:19
can you zoom your presentation, please!
Larry Horner - Intel
07:37:34
Google shared drive for presentation : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z8W-on2gbIpHdBCNZxjOEI8eIu67hu0T
Larry Horner - Intel
07:38:37
Concur to ask for lunch $, https://corporate.ieee.org/resources/travel,-medical-and-insurance/ieee-expense-report  *See above Website for more on how to submit.
Ashutosh Dutta
07:40:56
Thank you Larry for those links
Raed Abdullah
07:41:25
... and she still hit the points!
Wahab Almuhtadi
07:42:31
Thank you Trish
Wahab Almuhtadi
07:42:46
Thank you Cindy
Brian page
07:42:49
great session. lot of good information
Ashutosh Dutta
07:43:39
It is a great collaboration among staff and volunteers that help IEEE and ComSoc move forward, very nice presentation!
Larry Horner - Intel
07:44:01
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z8W-on2gbIpHdBCNZxjOEI8eIu67hu0T
Larry Horner - Intel
07:44:48
https://corporate.ieee.org/resources/travel,-medical-and-insurance/ieee-expense-report  
Zafar TAQVI, Galveston Bay Section ComSoc Chapter
07:48:59
Great Sessions!
Preetham Kumar
07:49:28
Thanks for all the useful info!
Victor Lin
07:49:43
Yes, this was very informative.
Victor Lin
07:49:59
Thanks to all the presenters.
Lee Roy Gaspard
07:50:28
Thanks everyone I need to exit for another function -- see you tomorrow - Lee Gaspard
Ricardo Veiga
07:50:46
Excellent first day! Thank you for the feedback!
Christopher Udeagha
07:51:19
Super session.Thanks to you all.
Tamseel Syed
07:51:23
Great Day 1! Thank you all!
Ashutosh Dutta
07:51:33
Very well organized!
Kafi Hassan, Northern VA Chapter
07:51:33
Thanks everyone
Cindy Tiritilli
07:53:26
https://mga.ieee.org/volunteer-development/volunteer-leadership-training-program
Anader Benyamin-Seeyar
07:54:59
Great Program and congratulations to all.
Messaoud Ahmed Ouameur
07:55:31
Sorry! I have to leave now.Thank you all and talk to you tomorrow.
Tim Weil
07:55:59
see you all tomorrow...
apatel
07:56:45
good night, see you tmrw.