Okay so we get it - you’ve got a lot going on. You’re juggling a ridiculous amount, you’re worried there’s not enough of you to go around ,and while trying to be there for everyone else, you’re getting totally lost in the mix. So what do your friends say? You need to “relax” “take time for you” - but how is a manicure or a bath tub supposed to take any load off of your shoulders?
There’s been an awful lot out there lately referring to “self care tools” as merely expensive and time consuming gimmicks that don’t actually contribute to feeling “better” but are just a small distraction - “putting a band-aid on a bullet wound” if you will. That’s why this workshop isn’t geared towards one night of relaxation or simply a handful of “self care tips” BUT we are here to guide you away from the surface level work and empower you to be your own beautiful advisor. These foundational holistic tools will help you manage your stress, effortlessly because we combine yoga, nutrition and intuitive coaching, to help you connect to your intuition, so you can gently take steps from burn out, to whatever the word “balanced” looks like in your unique day-to-day life.
Join us ONLINE (and from the comfort of your own home) Saturday March 21st from 10am-12pm for a FREE two hour workshop, where we take care of your mind, body and soul.
What To Expect:
- Space where we help you feel safe to open up and connect with that beautiful intuition of yours
- Gentle yoga poses, connected directly to your Chakras, to help you connect with your mind, body and soul
- Reiki energy and guided meditation during the yoga poses to soothe the experience
- Nutritional and Emotional Systems that are attached to your physical pain and tools to help you navigate through this
- Open ended questions to help you reflect on your physical and emotional state to start this gentle process of intuitive healing
You will leave feeling:
- Loved Unconditionally