Join us for a new Talent Board Candidate Experience Online Workshop — Register today!
Talent Board is excited to again offer our complimentary 2020 North American candidate experience workshops -- now virtual! We have refreshed the workshops and are excited for new insights, new discussions, peer networking and more.
HR and Recruiting professionals – Join us online on August 4th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm MT for a virtual candidate experience workshop, with a keynote presentation from CandE Award winner Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT. Networking starts at 12:30 pm. We look forward to having you attend!
This Talent Board virtual workshop will also include:
- A keynote presentation by CandE Award winner Intermountain Healthcare
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers
- 3 educational credits for SHRM and HRCI (HR general credit)
Each workshop also includes rotating interactive peer discussions that covers topics like:
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment Marketing
- Social Recruiting
- Application, Assessments and Tests
- Screening and Interviewing
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Internal Mobility
- Employee Referrals
- AI and Smart Technologies
Seating is limited and registration is free for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email email@example.com for more information.
Seating Is Limited! Register Today!