Every Friday from 1:30 to 2:15 p.m.
Facilitated by Rachel Peters PT, M.S., OCS
This class focuses on postural alignment, flexibility, and core strengthening. Exercises and the flow of the class are evolved from the classic work of Joseph Pilates.
Your participation in this class indicates that you have read the below release and waiver of liability and fully understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated below:
1. I will receive information and instruction while participating in the class, health program or workshop offered by Bay Area Cancer Connections. I recognize that this class will require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in this class or any other physical activity associated with Bay Area Cancer Connections.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I may incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim that I may have against Bay Area Cancer Connections or its instructors for any injury that may be incurred during my voluntary participation in this class.
5. I understand that this is an ongoing waiver and will remain in place for the extent that I attend this class.
*Please be aware that while Bay Area Cancer Connections staff and instructors maintain a private space for conducting and hosting these classes we cannot guarantee your confidentiality.
*If you are new to Bay Area Cancer Connections, please contact the Helpline before joining one of our programs.
*Your video may be turned off and your audio will be muted during the class. You are welcome to stay after the class to ask the facilitator any questions or concerns regarding the workouts.