We invite you to the "Best practices of in-platform AI/ML" webinar by InterSystems on April 28th at 11 :00 Boston time zone, 17 :00 Paris time zone.
Webinar would take up to an hour and a half (including questions).
Productive use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies is impossible without a platform that allows autonomous functioning of AI/ML mechanisms. In-platform AI/ML has a number of advantages that can be obtained via best practices by InterSystems.
On our webinar, we will present:
• MLOps as the natural paradigm for in-platform AI/ML - Aleksandar Kovacevic
• Full cycle of AI/ML content development and in-platform deployment (including bidirectional integration of Jupyter with InterSystems IRIS) - Eduard Lebedyuk
• New toolset added to ML Toolkit: integration and orchestration for Julia mathematical modeling environment - Eduard Lebedyuk
• Automated AI/ML model selection and parameter determination via an SQL query – Sergey Lukyanchikov
• Cloud-enhanced ML - Anton Umnikov
• Featured use case demo: hospital readmission prediction (addresses running in InterSystems IRIS of the models trained outside the platform's control) - David Lepzelter
The webinar will be useful for anyone interested in productive AI/ML implementation.
We will be happy to talk to you at our webinar!