Hear practical case studies from industry leaders and digital strategists on how to harness the power of digital technologies to drive transformation across your business.
This session will explore how you can best harness digital technologies in the current situation to accelerate transformation across your organisation.
Join us at this session to:
- Learn how other leading organisations are reconfiguring their operations
- Discover the best guiding principles for accelerating end to end digitisation and driving the future of work
- Find out what types of leadership are required to establish remote working through digital communication and collaboration tools
- Learn how to build a successful online brand community with Co-Founder and CEO of Standing on Giants
Who is speaking?
- Robbie Hearn, Co-Founder & CEO, Standing on Giants
- Rachel Higham, Managing Director of IT, BT
- Stuart Alexander, Director Consulting Services, FromHereOn
Who is this session for?
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business and should not be a siloed operation. Therefore, we recommend this session to members from a range of departments to encourage a complete and inclusive discussion around change and resilience during challenging times.
This session is designed to support:
HR managers/directors; IT managers/directors; Innovation teams; UX designers; Product owners; Marketing managers/directors; Brand managers