Shooting RAW files is essential for the best quality images. But processing them can be time-consuming and frustrating. In this workshop, Darlene will give you some tips for processing your raw files including some Lightroom tricks, and an introduction to Luminar and why she loves using it.
FREE HANDS-ON VIRTUAL (ONLINE) WORKSHOP
Get your laptop for this one and follow along as Darlene demonstrates some photo editing basics - how to process RAW image files.
Everyone will get a few of her RAW files to practice with and follow along as she goes over some basic steps of photo editing including:
- how to assess the image
- what to do first
- how to fix and/or adjust the brightness or exposure
- how to remove a color cast or tint
- how to adjust the contrast the right way
- how to set the saturation so the colors pop but it's not overdone
- how to do b/w conversion the right way
- how to darken the sky
- how to adjust skin tones
- basic sharpening
- noise reduction
- and more...
We'll go through as much as we have time for in 2 hours and she'll stick around and go Q&A at the end and try and help you with any individual questions or issues you're having.
You can also use your own images if you prefer to work on them.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You struggle with photo editing
- You aren't happy with your current workflow or methods
- You are interested in seeing how a pro does it
- You haven't got a preferred image editor and want help choosing
- You use Lightroom and want some helpful tips
- You want to see what Luminar is all about