Our monthly Q&A sessions provide an opportunity for district leaders to share strategies and perspectives related to school closures, remote learning, and community support amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
This session's hosts include:
• Mr. Joel Aune - Executive Director, Washington Association of School Administrators (WA)
• Dr. Sarena Shivers – Deputy Executive Director, Michigan Association of Superintendents and Administrators (MI)
• Mr. Adonai Mack – Senior Director of Equity Services, Association of California School Administrators (CA)
• Dr. Edwin M. Quezada – Superintendent of Schools, Yonkers Public Schools (NY)
• Dr. Sean Bulson – Superintendent, Harford County Public Schools (MD)
This month's session will be run in collaboration with the Washington Association of School Administrators (WASA), the Association of California School Administrators (ACSA), and the Michigan Association of School Administrators (MASA)