COVID-19 has created a time of crisis for many businesses. Although in most states, child care is considered an essential business, child care businesses have still experienced significant declines in enrollment and revenue. And, many child care business owners have been forced to make the difficult decision of laying off employees.
During times of crisis, the number one goal of a child care business owner must be "SURVIVAL." What actions can child care business owners take to make sure their business survives? Our goal is to provide you with some answers to that question. Our presentation will cover:
• Information about funding available through the Small Business Administration and the Government Stimulus Package. We will cover what the COVID-19 Government Stimulus Package means for you and your child care business.
• We will explain the difference between the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and CARES – Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security, including the Payroll Protection Plan (PPP).
• How you can determine which funding option is best for your child care business.
• We will provide a checklist that details what you need to do today to qualify for funding for your child care business.
• How do you apply for funding, and when you can expect to get the funds.
• What business information you will need to compile and the forms you will complete.
• And, how you can use the funds in your child care business.
Presented by: Solutions 4 Child Care - Child Care "Business" Experts.