We're getting the most brilliant minds together Friday 4 pm - 6 pm MST to discuss how to best manage your business's financials during this tough time, as well as brainstorm and share all of the amazing things other business leaders are doing right now to succeed despite the challenging times we are in.
I have heard many success stories TODAY of businesses that are ingeniously making money with their doors closed!
INCREDIBLE things are being born out of these challenges. Some businesses will not make it, but others will. We can do this. It might look different but it can be BETTER.
Here's what we will cover:
1. Forecasting and making changes to your budget for the coming months and year
2. Creative business revenue-generating ideas that are working for businesses with their doors closed!
3. Lethbridge Region Recovery Task Force (Cyndi Vos & Trevor Lewington) actively planning for the work required in the coming
weeks and months to get southern Alberta’s economy back on track.
4. The federal and provincial assistance available to us and how to take advantage of it in your business and personal life (Shelly Shaw, CPA, CA)
5. Stephen Mogdan, LL.B. on how to apply the law in these situations
6. Q & A for any of the people on the call you wish to address!