A design system allows an organization to manage design components while driving for scalability, efficiency, and consistency.
The design system also serves as a communication tool that bridges the gap between UX/UI, Product, Development and Marketing teams amongst other stakeholders at an organization.
With a design system in place and with cross-functional collaboration becoming a focus, alignment and efficiencies become attainable.
You'll learn what, how and why of a design system, while keeping all stakeholders in mind.
You'll also be able to take away at least one idea that will help you or your teams become more efficient at their workplaces.
• Review of different company profiles to see how aspects of a design system have helped or not helped in specific instances (in order to reach a broader audience)
• How to maintain a design system and who should own the task of maintaining it
• How to use a design system
• How a design system can help bridge the gap between various stakeholders (examples: UX, UI, Product, Development, and Marketing teams)
• How to overcome internal push-back and challenges on the way to implementing shared & common guidelines
• How to sell the idea of a design system and why internal buy-in and support is critical for its success
3:00-3:05 : Introduction
3:05-3:45 : Presentation
3:45-4:00 : QA
Registration required at link below!