This session will be conducted in Bahasa Melayu & English.
Dr Aina Waheeda Bt. Mohamad is the Medical Officer In Ministry Of Health (MOH), Malaysia with 15 years of experience and registered under Medical Malaysian Council (since 2005).
She holds a Medical Degree (MBBCh BAO) – Trinity College, University Of Dublin, Rep Of Ireland. She is an active member of Badan Kebajikan Psikiatri Hospital Kuala Lumpur (since 2017).
She is also a Certified Trained Coach undergone the program Certified Master Performance Coach (ACSTH, ICF) – October 2019 and has since been an active member of ICF Global & ICF Malaysia.
Her other areas of expertise and support till present:
1. Facilitator For ‘The Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Group for Anxiety Disorder’ In Psychiatry Department HKL Since 2016.
2. Head of The KINTSUKUROI Unit - Doctors’ Support Group Hospital Kuala Lumpur Since May 2016 – Peer Support Group Coordinator.
3. Facilitator for ‘The Optimal Health Program’ In Ministry of Health Malaysia, Since October 2019.
Her experience and journey in medical field: -
• House Officer: Tallaght Hospital, Dublin, Republic Of Ireland (2004)
• Medical Officer: Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kota Kinabalu Sabah (2005-2006)
• Medical Officer: Tenom District Hospital (2006-2008)
• Medical Officer: Emergency Department, Selayang Hospital (2008-2011)
• Trainee Doctor: Masters Of Family Medicine, UKM (2011-2014)
• Medical Officer: Occupational Safety & Health Unit, Hospital Kuala Lumpur (March 2016-MAY 2016)
• Medical Officer: KINTSUKUROI Unit (HEAD) - Administration Hospital Kuala Lumpur (May 2016 - March 2017)
• Medical Officer: KINTSUKUROI Unit (Head) Psychiatry & Mental Health Department, Hospital Kuala Lumpur (Since March 2017)
Learn about Mental Health challenges in our community during the pandemic, and how coaching may help to lighten the burden. We will be learning some positive steps and supportive measures in handling mental health challenges.