Football is one of the most beloved sports across the globe. From garnering the loyal community support for small underdog teams to the reverence of the big leagues and top talent, football has inspired fans across lifetimes.
The world of business leadership is not too far away. From setting goals, adapting strategies to building team spirit and fostering resilience, football and leadership cross over many areas.
• What makes a great football coach? What makes a great leader?
• What keeps football fans so loyal? What keeps teams, employees and customers loyal?
• What is the secret to cultivating mental toughness?
• How do you as a coach, player and leader sustain team spirit in times of loss / hardship?
• What does energy management look like for a team?
• What lessons can we transfer from the field to the office?
Join us as Pari Namazie and Barbara Covarrubias Venegas moderate a conversation with Kat Khosrowyar (former Head Coach of Iran’s National Women’s Football Team), Ahmed Abdelfattah (Senior Service Program Manager, Giesecke+Devrient and Football Player) and Pascal Maygnan (Chief Finance Officer, Cerner Corporation), where we share stories, insights and best practices on football and leadership.