Welcome to Class.
The book of Job explores long debates between Job and three of His friends (Bildad, Eliphaz, Zophar) about his condition, debating if it was justified, maybe a consequence of His sins, and offered their thoughts about potential solutions to his problems. Elihu joined the conversations later, as a God’s mouthpiece offering a view of God’s truth, and justice.
Trusting God can be difficult sometimes, we may struggle to trust Him when we face life’s big shakings, or when we struggle with the biggest questions in our lives, or when we suffer unbearable loss. The Job story is a character-building story for all believers, in the story God shows us that His ways and thoughts are higher than ours, and that He is a just God, who will without fail keep all who trust in Him.
In our study of Job, we will be exploring:
1. Trust, even when bad things happen.
2. Trust, even when friends leave us.
3. Trust, amid God’s silence.
4. Trust, in the face of anguish.
5. Trust, God is just, and He always comes through.
Please see below housekeeping rules for your information:
1. Please activate the Do-Not-Disturb function of your phone to block calls and other alerts from interfering. Also put away any other distraction from your environment.
2. Please use the Chat Room for admin related questions and Q and A section for class content related questions for the attention of the facilitator.
3. A link for feedback will be displayed at the end of the session - https://bit.ly/FeedbackTECCMC Please make sure you fill this to help us improve.
4. Please get your writing materials ready and avoid distractions. It promises to be a great experience.
TEC Maturity Courses Team.