One-Day Online Teacher Institute to Improve STAAR results and 2022 Texas A-F Accountability System Ratings
· June 14, 2021; 8:30am to 4:30pm;
· An unlimited number of teachers can attend;
· Best for teachers in STAAR tested subjects;
· Interactive and engaging; and
· Focused on best-practices for lesson planning.
Teachers will learn how to:
Identify most tested TEKS and aligned STAAR questions;
Deconstruct TEKS/STAAR questions at required level of rigor; and
Prepare rigorous TEKS/STAAR aligned lesson plans using best-practices, including: Explicit Instruction; Fundamental Five; and CRISS Strategies.
Each teacher will need:
1. Laptop with stable internet connection to Zoom;
2. Scope and Sequence for first six to nine weeks; and
3. *If available, their most tested but least mastered TEKS based on their student data in the first six to nine weeks of instruction.