Join National RTAP staff and Review Board members for this opportunity to connect with your peers and discuss issues affecting your job, your agency, and your community.
Topics may include:
1. How are you using technology to adapt to this new pandemic environment?
2. Are you transporting passengers who tested positive for COVID (e.g. to dialysis) or who are on their way to get tested?
3. What is your agency doing, if anything, about diversity and equity with regard to your hiring, training, board, outreach, etc.?
4. How are you handling "COVID fatigue"?
5. If you are providing on-demand/microtransit services, what has your experience been?
6. How are small rural systems handling the normal public transit requirements along with new COVID requirements with limited staff?
7. What experience or questions do you have around have around adding electric vehicles to your fleet?
8. Is your agency thinking about the COVID vaccines (e.g. for your staff or a role you might play in distribution in your community)?
9. Are you experiencing particular challenges assisting riders with disabilities during the pandemic?
Please register in advance. During registration, you can identify which of these potential topics you are interested in and/or suggest other questions.
The roundtable will be an informal peer discussion. A summary will be provided after the fact to share resources and helpful information.