Today's Fair Housing, September 21, 2020, 1-4 PM
To adhere to the rules set forth by the Department of Real Estate we have the following REQUIREMENTS:
1. You must have a strong, stable internet connection.
2. You must be alone in a quiet place with no distractions. You may not attend this class from your car, public location or any location that is not private and secure.
3. You must be able to use ZOOM with a camera and audio. We will be unable to assist or support you with technical issues before, during or after the class.
4. You must appear to be paying attention. Sitting at a desk and looking at the camera is best, while lying back on a couch or lounge chair makes it appear as if you are sleeping. As such, we cannot provide credit if you are not paying attention.
5. You must be present on camera for the entire class. We will have scheduled breaks and will take attendance during class. You must be present each time to ensure CE hours.
If you do not regularly use ZOOM meetings, we recommend signing on at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled class time to make sure you can resolve technical issues prior to the start of class. (Again, we regret that we are not able to provide technical support should you have technical problems). .