The webinar is dedicated to the issue of crippling and is arranged by Jesper Madsen, Kevin K. Clausen, Ove Martin Gundersen and Sander Moonen.
The webinar will consist of following presentations:
• What is crippling, what are the causes and consequences of crippling? Experiences from the Danish Action Plan to reduce crippling
• How to express crippling rates?
• Ongoing monitoring of crippling in geese
• Practical courses in effective goose shooting and avoidance of crippling
• Discussion with the audience