Join Sacramento Public Library and Friends of Sacramento Public Library for the Enlightened Aging Academy in partnership with Renaissance Society of Sacramento. During this 7-part series of virtual workshops on Zoom, we'll dive into topics such as:
• Health, wellness and safety
• Money, work and retirement
• Caregiving, death and leaving a legacy
Session #7: Building a Lasting Legacy
October 22 | noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Aspects of Your Legacy - Sacramento Public Library Director and CEO Rivkah Sass will discuss the many components that constitute our legacies
• Constructing Your Financial Estate Plan - Anne Rosenthal, shareholder at Drobny Law Offices, Inc., will offer current information on how to preserve your financial estate and leave your legacy through a well-constructed estate plan. She will address common myths and misconceptions and answer some of our most common questions
Learn more at https://www.saclibrary.org/enlightened-aging.