Join Sacramento Public Library and Friends of Sacramento Public Library for the Enlightened Aging Academy in partnership with Renaissance Society of Sacramento. During this 7-part series of virtual workshops on Zoom, we'll dive into topics such as:
• Health, wellness and safety
• Money, work and retirement
• Caregiving, death and leaving a legacy
SESSION #3: DO NOT RESUSCITATE
September 24 | noon - 1:30 p.m.
• Do Not Resuscitate – What does this Mean? Mike Ryder, CA-licensed emergency medical technician from Alpha One Ambulance Medical Services will share insight into the emergency response perspective of Do Not Resuscitate. It may be different than you think
• DNR and My Doctor - Donna Bishop, MSN, Hospice Coordinator at Sutter Hospital will discuss how a DNR informs your care in the hospital
For more information about this series, visit https://www.saclibrary.org/enlightened-aging.