Welcome to the fourth of our online educational tastings! We will be covering both of our 2019 Pinot Noirs, the Calera clone and the Swan clone. We are going to discuss the history of the region, the vineyard, the plantings, and of course, the wine!
A couple of "housekeeping" items:
1. When you first log in, you will need to wait to be let into the meeting by the host. We suggest you arrive 5-10 minutes early to make sure we let you in before the actual call starts. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please call 805.215.5183.
2. The suggested "ideal" temperature range for wine is between 55-60 degrees. We'll be sipping on it throughout the call, and it'll be fun to see how the wine changes in the glass as it opens up.
3. You do not have to finish the bottle during the call (but you can)!
4. There will be roughly 30 minutes of informative slides and discussion, during which you are welcome and encouraged to ask any questions you may have by raising your hand and/or type your questions in the chat box and we will get to your questions as soon as we can.
5. After the presentation we will open the floor to conversation with the winemaker and our special guest.
Looking forward to seeing you all Tuesday!
Cheers and thank you for your support!