LIVE panel discussion
• Olly Thornton-Berry, Owner and founder of Thirdfort
• Andrew Kimpton, Mortgage and Protection Adviser, Just Mortgages
• James Liffen, Head of Residential, Mischon
• Simon Wilkinson, Owner Wilkinson Partnership and Main Board of Director at NAEA
We will be looking at;
• Why AML checks are important within the transaction
• Advancements in technology and ML techniques have led to traditional methods being flawed
- Where are the weak links in the chain?
• Should the whole transaction have the same regulations as Solicitors
• Looking forward: enhancing the consumer experience should we introduce an ID passport that can be used by all parties
- Who would lead on this?