Date: 30 JUNE 2021 at 17:00 PM (Paris time)
The focus of this webinar will be on disaster management. In fact, several disasters have occurred in 2020, and have had to be managed while operating under COVID constraints. What are the lessons learned and ways forward?
This webinar is organised by PIARC's COVID Response Team and PIARC's Technical Committee on Disaster management (TC 1.5).
Christopher ENGELBRECHT (Member of PIARC TC 1.5, Missouri DOT USA)
* Welcome remarks:
- Yukio ADACHI (Chair of PIARC TC 1.5, Hanshin expressway research institute JPN)
- Herby LISSADE (Chair of TRB AMR00(2), Tortuga Planning, Engineering and Consulting USA)
- Neil FISHER (English speaking Secretary of PIARC TC 1.5, New Zealand Transport Agency NZL)
- Marcelo MEDINA (Spanish speaking Secretary of PIARC TC 1.5, Ministry of Public Works CHL)
- Herry VAZA (Member of PIARC TC 1.5, Ministry of Public Works and Housing IDN)
- Janet BENINI (Member of TRB AMR00, Independent Consultant - retired USA-DOT USA)
- Dana HENDRIX (Member of TRB AMR10 and AMR20, California DOT USA)
- Chelsea TREBONIAK (Member of TRB AMR10 and Panel of TRB ACRP Project, CRITICAL OPS LLC USA)
Expected duration: 2 hours
Timing: 15:00-17:00 UTC, 08:00 US-CA, 11:00 US-DC, 17:00 FRA, 24:00 JPN
The number of seats is limited; the session will be managed on a first-come, first-served basis.