Do you need to write a marketing plan and unsure of where to start?
Are you running a small to medium size club/course and need some direction for your marketing in the digital world we live in? You may be a manager, Board or Committee member- that is fine.
Mike Orloff, Club Marketing Specialist from Golf Industry Central will walk you through the various steps and assist you with producing a simple version marketing plan that can kick some goals.Mike has written 100’s of various plans over his 30year career.
Here is a chance to learn from a commercially training golf marketing specialist who can help bring together some low cost or cost strategies to move your club forward.Upon completion, of course, all attendees are then welcomed to join a private Golf Marketing Facebook Alumni group to ask any further questions and to share best practices and successes.
This course is for small to medium size facilities that may not have internal resources to undertake their marketing.
As marketing is really everything we do, this course will assist you to decide what will be most important and focus your resources on the areas that will generate a return.
The six week course is AU$299 inc gst and includes the following plus much more.
Summary of course:
- A marketing plan template provided to you.
- Discussion of planning and where/how to start.
- Overview of the marketing plan components.
- Digital platforms available and which one is best for your club.
- Content strategy - Websites, newsletters, video, blogs.
- Direct contact with instructor Mike Orloff throughout the course period.
- Access to course recordings for your review.
- Membership to a private Golf Marketing Facebook group.
The 4 (Class Length 1.5 to 2 hour: based on class size) online classes will be held each week. Students must start the course in the first session as the content is sequential and needs to follow the order. If this time and day may not work, please drop us an email for other dates.