If you are passionate about conservation and would like to join forces with other committed young leaders and advocates from around the world, then this event is for you.
We will explore the following essential questions:
- How can our initiatives help global youth spread their message and have greater representation in conservation and climate advocacy? What works and what doesn’t?
- How can we unlock the full potential of youth-led global initiatives? What would be needed to increase outreach and impact?
- How can we ensure effective partnerships among different youth-led organizations?
(10 min) Welcome and Introduction
(10 min) Mini videos
(20 min) Speaker session – youth engagement in international organisations
(5 min) Q + A
(20 min) Moderated panel discussion
(20 min) Discussion with the audience
(5 min) Wrap up and final remarks
Niyanta Spelman, CEO, Rainforest Partnership
John Aggrey, CEO, HIRED Consult
Roshan Khan, Team leader, Gen Z for the Trees
Nia Gorbunova, Coordinator, World Rainforest Day
Zuzanna Witek, Founder, Thriving Corals
Mireya Carrillo Garcia, Project coordinator, Amigos de Sian Ka’an
Nori Velázquez Juárez, Project coordinator, Amigos de Sian Ka’an
- Rainforest Partnership: https://rainforestpartnership.org/
- Word Rainforest day: https://worldrainforestday.org/
- HIRED Consult:https://www.hiredconsult.com/
- Gen Z for the Trees: https://rainforestpartnership.org/gen-z-for-the-trees-palm-oil-and-deforestation/
- Amigos de Sian Ka'an: https://www.amigosdesiankaan.org/en
- Thriving Corals: https://thrivingcorals.thinkific.com/