Our guest presenter for this event is Veronica Ramirez, owner of Vero Pure Green, Health Coaching Services. She will be providing nutrition tips and teaching us how to prepare a healthy and delicious kale salad. If you'd like to following along please make sure to have the following ingredients on hand:
For the dressing:
• Juice from 1 lime
• Pink Himalayan salt 1/4 tsp
• Chili powder 1/4 tsp (optional)
• Garlic powder 1/8 tsp
• Cumin 1/8 tsp
• Olive oil 2 tsp
• Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp
For the salad!
• 1/2 cucumber 1 apple (chopped)
• 1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut in half, or 1 large tomato cut in squares.
• 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
• 1/2 red onion (cut in small squares)
• 1 cup kale chopped without stems.
• Fresh cilantro 1/2 cup
Click here for more information about Vero Pure Green Health Coaching Services.
This event is intended for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The New Jersey Self-Advocacy Project reserves the right to take and use photographs, video, and electronic images of attendees at its agency-sponsored events for promotional and educational purposes. By registering, you consent to having your photo taken for promotional purposes.