Join Sacramento Public Library and Friends of Sacramento Public Library for the Enlightened Aging Academy in partnership with Renaissance Society of Sacramento. During this 7-part series of virtual workshops on Zoom, we'll dive into topics such as:
• Health, wellness and safety
• Money, work and retirement
• Caregiving, death and leaving a legacy
HEALTHCARE ADVOCACY & INSURANCE
September 10 | noon - 1:30 p.m.
• 5 Things to Know about Healthcare Advocacy - Professional healthcare advocate Renee Balcom will share tools to maneuver through the health care system
• Health Care Insurance: What Now? - Helen Ornellas, insurance specialist and president of the Northern CA Underwriters Association will provide updates on the future of healthcare insurance
For more details, visit https://www.saclibrary.org/enlightened-aging.